Guest and Gray's criminal defense team has decades of experience for all state-level misdemeanor and felony charges. The practice areas below offer some basic information on each offense. It's important that you get as much information as you need to feel comfortable moving forward. We can go over all your questions and your initial consultation.
For your case I would recommend you review our articles and check out our blog as well. We have hundreds of pages of information on all aspects of criminal defense work. Use this to help get prepared for our meeting, and so you can understand what to expect.
Guest and Gray also has a federal criminal defense team if you are facing a federal case. If you are trying to decide which criminal defense team to hire I would recommend reading some of our customer reviews. We are consistently rated as one of the best criminal defense teams in North Texas.
- Abandoning or Endangering a Child
- Additional Practice Areas
- Bail Jumping
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Family Law
- Family Violence
- Federal Criminal Defense
- For Parents of Defendants
- Jail Time Credited While on Probation
- Jury Charge Error in Texas Criminal Cases
- Juvenile Criminal Cases
- Non Citizens/Immigrant Criminal Defense
- Organized Criminal Activity
- Pretrial Diversion and Expunctions
- Privacy Concerns of Cell Phone Searches
- Self Defense and Deadly Force
- State and Federal Drug Charges
- Texas Criminal Appeals
- Texas Probation Revocation
- Texas Wiretap Law - Texas Penal Code § 16.02